Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist (Part Time) AUBURN ME
Select Physical Therapy in Auburn ME is seeking a part time Physical Therapist (PT) for our outpatient orthopedic center. An ideal candidate has previous experience in outpatient orthopedics with an interest in the sports medicine, post-op, concussion and industrial population. We have a multiple disciplinary team of clinicians treating a diverse ortho population of teens through geriatrics. We are open 7a until 6p four days per week and will require some evening coverage accordingly for an average 20 hours per week and growing. No weekends!
We are unable to offer medical benefits if you work less than 32 hours but we CAN discuss your participation in our CEU accrediting courses and company matching 401(k) once you are on board.
For Details Contact:
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.