Interim HealthCare is seeking a per diem Medical Social Worker (MSW) to work with a core team of clinicians in order to provide needs to a variety of patients based out of our Auburn, ME office. Territory to include the Waterville, ME area. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
These are per-diem positions, meaning you pick the hours that work for you with no regular commitment to weekends or holidays.
- Graduate of a Masters prepared program with a degree in social work from an accredited school by the Council on Social Work Education.
- Valid Social Work License in the State of Maine
- Twelve (12) months of accumulated experience within the last five (5) years.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Weekly
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Waterville
- Job State: ME
- Employee Type: PRN