QR Code Link to This Post
Cigaret Shopper is looking for a manager for our store in Caribou Maine Store. We are looking for an individual who has great customer service skills and can manage a crew of three to four employees. 1 YEAR MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE A MUST. Please go to our website www.cigaretshopper.com to fill in an application. Stop by our store in Caribou at 124 Bennett Drive to pick up an application. A resume with the application is required.
A Store Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining Customer Service, oversees and is accountable for the operation of a store ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense control, human resources management, and managing operating costs and shrinkage.
1. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding Customer Service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer that comes in the door, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Customer Service.
2. Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
3. Control shrink, expenses, and payroll.
4. Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise adjacencies and presentations; signing, and assortment in all departments; ensure selling floor is adequately stocked.
5. Comparison shop and report results; share information with District Manager and make appropriate price adjustments.
6. Review department/store trends and recommend to your District Mananger changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
7. Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits, etc.
8. Continually evaluate and react to performance issues.
9. Train and develop Sales Associates in all aspects of the business; direct and monitor training and development for all store personnel.
10. Any other responsibilities as assigned by District Manager.
Essential Physical Requirements: (Lifting - Exactly how much, bending, climbing, standing for long periods of time knelling driving equipment)
1. Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
2. Ability to communicate with Sales Associates and Customers.
3. Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
4. Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
5. Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
6. Ability to climb ladders.
7. Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
8. Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee store operations.
Retail Manager Job Description
- Recruit, hire and train all CTS personnel
- Operate Stores as needed
- Responsible for proper store operations, every day.
- Learn the responsibilities of a CTS clerk and perform those duties, fill in as needed
- Achieve targeted/budgeted financial results
- Weekly Cigarette counts performed. ALL Cigarettes, both packs and cartons, are to be counted and compared to book inventory.
- Inventory control including cycle counts (The manager is the only person to conduct cycle counts) everyday when the store is closed.
- Your site is to be completely counted a minimum of once per month.
- All count adjustments are to be sent in to the office as part of your end of month paperwork.
- Proper cost and retail pricing in all stores
- Vendor check in and vendor control enforcement (The manager is the only person to check in deliveries)
- Proper and timely merchandising working with your supervisor and division manager.
Plus selling at the register (Tie together items/lighter with cigarettes, tubes with tobacco)
- Maintain targeted inventory levels when ordering
- Outside and inside appearance of the location and upkeep of all company assets
- Conduct price surveys and inform management
- Cash audits(minimum of one per clerk per month)
- Create a professional image and atmosphere(Appearance must be neat and clean)
- Monitor payroll and scheduling(stay within budgeted goals)
- Controls of all money and banking. Change Fund verified at the beginning and end of shift(Change Fund Log to be signed and dated each time it is verified)
- Increasing sales(Plus selling, merchandising, price surveys, professional image)
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Standing up on your feet for long periods of time
- Shoveling, spreading salt and/or sand
Cigaret Shopper offers health, dental, short term disability and life/accidental death insurance policies, AFLAC and 401K for full time employees. Vacation and sick days. In addition to regular compensation we offer various sales incentives during the year as programs become available from manufacturers.
QR Code Link to This Post