The Sr. Web Marketing Specialist is responsible for owning the Covetrus Prescription Management and Specialty websites, setting their strategy and managing the day-to-day execution across traffic growth, SEO, lead generation, and web analytics. Reporting to the Manager, Demand Generation, this key player on the marketing team will work with stakeholders to ensure the web properties clearly deliver our brand message, reflect our integrated marketing campaigns, deliver a superior user experience, and operate as a demand generator to align with our corporate goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead web strategy for web properties including rxmanagement.covetrus.com, roadrunnerpharmacy.com, and atlasdrugs.com to drive quality traffic from targeted audiences and to deliver an engaging user experience for both prospects and customers
- Manage SEO, partnering with content management, to ensure best practices are followed and to grow organic traffic
- Define and implement plans for major web initiatives, including website redesign, globalization, personalization and microsites
- Own and optimize the user experience for effective and unobstructed user journeys
- Optimize conversion rates on landing pages to increase lead capture from website visits, including introduction of alternative lead capture functionality (such as chatbot, etc.)
- Plan and execute A/B landing page tests to better understand user behavior, gain learnings, and optimize results
- Make website updates to reflect brand messaging, campaign themes, and promotions
- Measure and report regularly on website performance metrics. Provide insights on performance and identify areas for improvement to broader marketing team
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, public relations or related field
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS AND ABILITIES)
- 3-5 years managing corporate websites, preferably for a B2B company
- 2+ years SEO experience
- Basic CSS and HTML knowledge and experience required
- Experience with content management systems (WordPress preferred), Sitecore, etc.
- Experience with performance optimization and analysis tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Hotjar
- Solid understanding of SEO and content strategies
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- Knowledge of web user experience and graphic design a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pet friendly office environment.
- Extensive computer use.
Covetrus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated with undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.