Direct Support Professional (DSP) & Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA) Float
More than a job, our Direct Support Professional (DSP) positions are opportunities to change the lives of adults in your community! Our DSPs are supporters and caregivers of adults in our residences. DSPs are essential to the adults the serve, they help them reach goals, stay connected to their communities, and support our consumers to lead lives that are enriching, safe, and secure.
Pay is $13.75 hourly
- Full-time: 30 to 40 hours weekly
- Must have the ability to work between South Portland and Kennebunk
- Must be available to work at the start and end of a traditional work week
- Schedule will be set 3 weeks in advance
- Health Insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs (full-time employees)
- Dental & Vision Insurance (full time employees)
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employer-Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP Benefits)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Agency Match
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Exclusive Verizon Discount
Direct Support Professional & CRMA Float Role:
- Work directly with adults with developmental disabilities on daily living skills including: meal prep, housekeeping, decision making, transportation and personal support.
- Support individuals to be active in the community and accompany on outings and activities.
- Provide written documentation.
- Work independently with an adult and cooperatively with the Residential Services treatment team.
Qualifications of the Direct Support Professional (DSP) & Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA) Float:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
- Use of reliable vehicle with current insurance
- Current Direct Support Professional (DSP) certification
- Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA)
- Good physical strength; able to bend, lift and stand
Woodfords Family Services has been committed to the support and inclusion of people with special needs and their families since 1967. For 50 years, our agency has been Maine's leader in the provision of services for individuals and their families with autism, developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Want to learn more?
Check out our website: Woodfords Family Services
Take a look at this video and hear from our staff, consumers and families about how amazing Woodfords is:
- 50th Anniversary
"We have a mission that is good and needed. We have an organization that provides the training and leadership so that we can successfully meet challenges that arise when carrying out our mission. I love seeing the results of one's efforts take root in and have an impact on people's lives. At Woodfords we are improving the world one person at a time."
- Bob, Residential DSP