Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build, and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Exelon's Team Digital aims to rapidly deliver reliable and innovative products and services that enable the business and enhance our customer's experience. Our team paves the digital path forward for Exelon Utilities and beyond. We value our people and the diverse skills and backgrounds they bring to collectively work towards Exelon's goal of providing clean, affordable and innovative energy to create a more sustainable future for everyone.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Under direction from a Manager or Lead Analyst, the candidate will use specialized knowledge of system requirements and process development to identify solutions that will enable strategic initiatives and operational improvements.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform, document, and assist in planning work activities relating to projects, sub-projects, or processes
- Apply knowledge of key business unit processes, systems, and initiatives and maintains knowledge of industry and IT trends
- Collaborate and communicate with Test Managers, Development Managers, IT Operations on daily basis to ensure task completion
- With the assistance of a Lead Analyst, collaborate with Architecture, Middleware, Application support teams to triage issues and work through resolution collaborating with application support team
- Monitor debugging process results
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline and typically 2 to 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Appropriate technical skills in web services and associated integrations to mainframe applications
Strong knowledge of business practices and processes in Azure DevOps
Strong judgment and excellent analytical ability
Experience with process development
Excellent and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with both waterfall and agile delivery methods desired
- Familiarity/strong interest in Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster