Access Control Specialist-(Current TS/SCI Full Scope Poly required)
Access Control Specialist needed to support large facility in Bethesda, MD. This is a full-time, weekday position from 7:30-4pm.
Specialists are responsible for providing administrative security services to the compound, such as obtaining security clearances on employees and visitors (needed to assist in arranging visit authorizations to gain access to restricted areas). Access Control Specialists are consistently engaged with the customers over various security needs. Duties are performed in an industrial security office.
Essential Job Functions:
- Creates and issues badges.
- Grants and removes access to restricted areas.
- Responds via email to customers questions and inquires.
- Coordinates with other agencies on various issues.
- Takes photos for various requirements.
- Performs conference coordination at customer request.
- Interacts with compound security on possible security issues to help develop security policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees parking requirements.
- Implements and maintains Excel spreadsheets.
- Six (6) months of recent access control experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes).
TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph required. Candidates MUST currently possess an active TS/SCI w/FSP to qualify.
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and International Government agencies and organizations. As a world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities – IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet our customers diverse and complex challenges. With over 3,000 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
IAP is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Employer.