Village Green is growing in Maryland!
We're not just developing, building and managing apartment communities,we're developing, building and managing exciting careers...and creating a new generation of leaders!
Village Green is looking for a sales-driven, professional to join our sales team!
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, energetic team player who is motivated by providing superior customer service, has a passion for helping people find the perfect new home!
-Performs and manages all activities relating to the successful leasing of apartments in order to ensure attainment of budgeted occupancy and Net Operating Income
-Oversees the Sales staff with guidance from the Property Manager and Regional Sales and Marketing Director- Utilizing creative sales techniques and relationship building with brokers and apartment locators
- Securing leases on available apartments
- Acting as an informational liaison on behalf of the community to prospects and residents
- Providing tours of our community to our prospects, using persuasive selling techniques to highlight community amenities and property features
- Executing paperwork and prospect follow up including but not limited to entering prospect information into Property Management software, lease preparation, and marketing reports
- Providing Excellent Customer service and "Can Do" Attitude
- Ability to remain organized, Multi-Task and work well under pressure
The successful candidate must have at least three (3) years of combined experience in commission sales, high-end retail, or hospitality, with at least one (1) year of commission sales experience. Apartmentleasing experience required and One-site experience preferred.Strong communication skills, high energy, enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task are all required. Our company standard is2 -5 leases perweek unless otherwise defined bythe AD/VP based onspecific property requirements.
If these are qualities you possess and if you have previous hospitality, commission based sales or marketing experience, the desire to provide superior customer service, an interest in leasing or real estate, and want to work in a fun atmosphere within a fabulous, luxury setting, we want to hear from you!!
We offer exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented people seeking growth and commitment. We offer an outstanding benefits package including 401K, medical, dental and optical insurance, bonus program, exceptional training programs and numerous opportunities for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.