Excellent Bank looking for a permanent and experienced residential loan servicer. Great location and benefits!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepares and distributes tax and insurance breach letters and NSF letters.
· Initiates loan set-ups in system for new loans, renewals, and modifications; prepares files for new loans.
· Provide assistance on loan servicing inquiries regarding payment inquiries, transaction research, error resolution and general loan account questions.
· Complete loan file audits including documentation review.
· Acts as Notary for satisfactions and other related bank documents.
· Monitor acceptable insurance for all loans requiring flood insurance and make disbursements for escrowed loans.
· Assist with scanning of daily loan tickets as needed.
· Complete Error Resolution and Information Request tracking, including document retention as required per regulatory requirements.
· Tracks and audits loans on the tax service, flood certifications, and delinquent tax report.
· Review daily loan reports as needed.
· Performs other reasonable duties, including back up of other loan servicing staff, as assigned by immediate supervisor.
· Remain informed of changes in Bank policies, procedures, and products.
· Other projects and/or duties as assigned.
Morgan Stephens, Rockville, MD
Banking Recruiters – Rockville, MD and Washington, DC
Executive Recruiters Banking – Rockville, MD and Washington, DC
Finance Recruiters – Rockville, MD and Washington, DC
Accounting Recruiters – Rockville, MD and Washington, DC