OptumServe provides health care services and proven expertise to help federal government agencies modernize the U.S. health system and improve the health and well-being of Americans. We are seeking a detail oriented and security minded individual contributor with experience in CA Layer7 with QA (SOAP UI experience) to support our live mission critical environment.
- Work as part of an agile development team performing test planning, test execution, and test reporting tasks for each sprint
- Participate in requirements and design walkthroughs
- Participate in collaborative internal and external test planning sessions
- Analyze business requirements, user stories, and technical specification documents to develop test cases, test scenarios and expected results
- Develop and maintain test scripts, test data and test summary reports
- Create, manipulate, and validate test data
- Perform peer review of test cases and test scenarios developed by members of the test team
- Develop SOAP UI projects for verifying the functionality of the web service
- Provide technical expertise, including but not limited to install, configure, and troubleshoot the CA Layer7 API Gateway version 9 or higher.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline
- 1 year(s) of experience developing test cases and test procedures (test scripts)
- 1 year(s) of development experience in developing Layer7 API integration services
- 1 year(s) of experience administering Layer7 API management capability
- Knowledgeable of the SDLC and understanding of testing methodology
- Working experience and knowledge of XML, XSD, WSDL
- Experience in testing web-based applications and web services based systems with minimal to no user interface
- Experience with Authentication & Authorization mechanisms using Layer7 API gateway
- Experience in software development in an Agile environment
- Experience with Cloud testing (preferable AWS cloud)
- Experience in Test Automation including planning, script development & maintenance and Maintaining the Layer7 API gateway
- Working knowledge of designing SOAPUI tests with Groovy
- Proficient in an Agile environment working with other members of different technical teams
- Strong foundation in SQL and experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Background in continuous integration environments such as Jenkins or Maven
- Knowledge of UNIX commands
- Prior experience working with CMS or testing complex healthcare systems
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including build/deploy/version control tools such as Jenkins, Hudson etc.
- Business knowledge in insurance space (Issuers, Plans, Enrollments, etc.)
- Ability to execute test cases manually or using created automation scripts
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
For more information on our Internal Job Posting Policy, click here.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Associate Systems Management Analyst, CA XML Layer7 API Gateway, Columbia, MD, Maryland