What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as an Acquisition Professional in the Annapolis Junction area. As an Acquisition Professional you will be providing acquisition support on functions of program management. The right candidate will assist the program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams. You will provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. You will advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current TS/ with active POLY
- Eight years of demonstrated combined experience in DOD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management is required
- Bachelor's Degree with a business focus is required
- In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level II in any focus area, and an additional three years of directly related experience for a total of Eleven years may be substituted
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Be familiar with NSA contracts including the contract/TTO mod process)
- Strong communication (meeting and email) skills
- Intermediate or better word and excel skills/knowledge
- Familiarity with the NSA Corporate burn rate template a plus
- Experience with Interagency Support Agreements, Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests, and Economy Act Orders
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and capable of tracking multiple projects simultaneously
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.