What does a great Senior Software Developer Engineer do?
The Software Development Engineering - Sr Professional II position Works on highly complex projects and issues within the Sales Technology area. You will fill an essential role in supporting the strategic mission of the team by developing and delivering solutions that enhance the capabilities of Salesforce applications while ensuring smooth integration with numerous upstream and downstream platforms.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Hands-on, Microsoft .NET application developer with 15+ years of full life cycle development experience of web-based applications and Services for data integration
- Expertise in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) application development
- Experienced in troubleshooting, performance fine tuning, root cause analysis and client/end user interaction
- Experienced with Level 3 support and Release Management
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience
- MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS
- Salesforce.com integration experience
Microsoft Certified Application Developer or Technology Specialist
- Exposure to Merchant services for Card Payment processing
- Highly organized and independent; able to effectively coordinate tasks with timeliness and creativity
Travel required: No travel required
Who We Are: The Fiserv Corporate Systems teams are responsible for the development and operational support of in-house and third-party developed platforms supporting the needs of our internal Finance, Human Resources, Sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Leasing functions.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.