Inspire Entrepreneur Academy invests in tomorrow’s leaders while executing for today’s best! We are committed to the individualized customer experience while upholding our company culture of “inspiring collaboration, productivity, and fun” in and out of the work space.
In this role, you will notify customers about the service features, listen to customer grievances, and peacefully resolve any concerns they may have.
You will be in charge of:
- Completing digital forms for new customers and encouraging additional services as appropriate
- Answering customer requests in a courteous and timely manner
- Connecting customers with the proper department if you are unable to assist them and their needs adequately
- Being the primary person to work with all necessary departments both internally and externally to align all executive needs
- Attending company training exercises to improve knowledge of corporate procedures
- Engaging in dynamic customer service procedures, standards, and policies
- Partaking in weekly and monthly personnel meetings
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Positive attitude and professional appearance
- Confident making decisions and able to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Motivated and willing to learn and develop
Employment Type: Full-time
Seniority Level: Entry-level
Apply now! Please send us your resume and we will be in contact.