Habitat America, LLC, a third party management company, based out of the Mid-Atlantic region seeks an experienced, professional Full-Time tax credit Property Manager for Victory Court senior apartments, located in Rockville, Maryland. Victory Court consists of 86 tax credit and market senior apartments. This position requires a strong working knowledge of compliance with the LIHTC programs.
The Property Manager is the face of any property and therefore it is imperative that candidates are trustworthy, have excellent customer service skills, written and oral communications skills and attention to detail. To be considered for this position, candidates must have least 3-5+ years of prior property management experience as a tax credit Community Manager. COS or TCS Certifications (or other like certifications) are strongly preferred. Some evenings and/or weekends may be required. Dependable transportation is a must.
Habitat America offers a pleasant working atmosphere with advancement opportunities, competitive salary, along with benefits. These benefits include health and dental plans, paid time off, training, access to 401k plan and much more! Habitat America puts strong emphasis on professional growth; training and allowance plans are offered for education. Please include salary requirements and cover letter. Habitat America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The job requirements for the Tax Credit Community Manager at Habitat America are:
- 5+ years' experience as a Tax Credit Property Manager
- Tax Credit certifications are strongly desired (ex. TCS certification)
- Must have excellent communications skills and customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently, and still be able to take directions given.
- Yardi software experience is desired.
- Experience with reviewing monthly operating statements for accuracy, budget to actual variances and bottom line cash flow control.
- Ability to produce reports and monthly financials in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Experience with certifying and re-certifying resident income in strict adherence to agency regulations, where applicable.