AHC Takoma Park - Urgent Care
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Radiology Tech / Lab Tech who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Radiology Tech / Lab Tech position works closely with physician and other staff members to care for patients ranging in age from pediatric to geriatric and performs a wide variety of patient care activities in an urgent, acute care setting.
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduate of a two-year AMA, JCERT, accredited school of radiography
- Registration with A.R.R.T. (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Maryland License in General Radiography
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
- Work life balance through non rotating shifts
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Free Employee parking
- Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
- 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
- 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered or contact GSantaCr@adventisthealthcare.com for more information.
- Variable Day and Night 12-hour shifts available as needed.
- Nights: 8:00 pm - 8:00 am
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.