Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation's largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. We currently own and operate approximately 300 residential properties spread throughout 15 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is valuable and every person is special. We're always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
We currently have a need for a Full Time Leasing Professional. In this role, you will manage the sales process from start-to-finish. You will work with other members of the leasing team to create and build relationships with potential residents, conduct property tours, and find new & exciting ways to market your property. You will also assist the property manager with resident relations; including: assisting with the application and move-in process, any issues the residents might have while living with us, and conducting lease renewals. To succeed in this role, you must have excellent sales skills in person/over the phone and be able to work weekends.
What we'll expect from you:
- Desire to learn and grow within the property management industry, and an interest in taking on increasing responsibilities within the property.
- Strong sales aptitude and focus on providing current and prospective residents with exceptional customer service.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required to interact with both residents and office staff.
- Prior experience in leasing, sales, or hospitality a plus.
- May require valid drivers' license, along with good driving record and auto insurance, if traveling to multiple properties.
- Demonstrates flexibility with hours and days worked – must be able to work weekends.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The "Benefits" of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Discount on PC Richards Appliances
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Discounts on CDW Computer Centers products