Horizon Services, LLC
Warehouse Install Delivery Supervisor
About this job:
To plan, direct, and coordinate the on-time delivery of AM and PM HVAC Install Department jobs and to ensure the accurate posting of all related warehouse inventory items to their appropriate jobs. Also the return and posting of all excess warehouse inventory items to their appropriate warehouse locations.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate with Install and Sales department to translate all sales orders into material management orders for install of HVAC equipment.
- Organize and oversee the accurate and complete securing of all necessary materials to deliver to various install teams at various locations.
- Plan the most time and fuel efficient routes for the delivery of materials to their respective job sites within company standard delivery times.
- Provide technical support and secure all additional parts needed for delivery to current and future install jobs.
- Post all materials used to their appropriate jobs and all return materials to their appropriate warehouse locations, both physically and in database system.
- Oversee team of delivery drivers to ensure consistent execution of company standard delivery times.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need:
- Management Skills
- Safety Philosophy
- Team Building
- Safety Background
- Communication, Oral
- Time Management
- Safety Awareness
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopies, filing cabinets, fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.