Metrowest Healthcare Academy is looking for a Program Director of Medical Assisting & Medical Administrative Program Lead Instructor/Practicum Coordinator.
1. Coordinate and plan daily lessons
2. Demonstrate the importance of background knowledge in healthcare
3. Demonstrate a good understanding of clinical techniques
4. Prepare students to be successful on externships and in the healthcare industry.
5. Assist with curriculum-based changes and improvements
6. Responsible for curriculum changes and implementation based on current industry standards
7. Work closely with the school Administration, Management and the Executive team regarding student performance and industry standards
8. Prepare students for national certifications through MedCA, CAAHEP, AHIMA and NHA
9. Oversee daily responsibilities of other instructors in related cohort groups
10. Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training and mentoring new instructors
1. Bachelor Degree +5 years working as a Medical Assistant/Medical Administrative Assistant
2. Previous experience working as a program director a +
3. Previous experience on developing curricula and course planning
4. Excellent organizational and communication skills.
If you have the necessary qualification and experience for this position, please send us a copy of your resume and cover letter.