The Enterprise Marketing Director is responsible for leading Mimecast's marketing campaigns and programs for our enterprise segment. They will collaborate globally and cross-functionally with Sales and Product Marketing to define programs aligned with enterprise business priorities across all product lines.
- Determine the marketing strategy and goals for Enterprise marketing programs
- Understand the buying needs of Mimecast's Enterprise segment, typical products, buyers, buying cycles, and create programs that will drive both awareness and demand
- Work alongside our BI and Marketing Data & Insights teams to better understand and target our Enterprise segment leveraging data from multiple sources.
- Develop creative customer-facing content working with the Corporate Comms, Product Marketing and third parties
- Become a trusted partner to the global Enterprise Sales teams and Field Marketing to uncover their needs and fold these needs back into the Enterprise marketing programs and messages.
- Work closely with the Global Digital Marketing team to execute programs through multiple channels; own the promotional bill of materials required to execute the various tactics
- Provide ongoing leadership by facilitating and making timely decisions, communicating intentions, and helping to motivate.
- Ensure cohesion and scalability of campaign messages, tone of voice and creative are aligned with the Mimecast brand, personas and buyers journey.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations, Finance and key stakeholders allocate, monitor, and adjust customer program budget and spend.
- Collaborate on the development, maintenance and ongoing optimization and insights of reports and dashboards to track performance and ROI of customer campaigns and intersection points along the buyer's journey.
- Manage, coach, and mentor the other members of the marketing campaigns team.
- Superior professionalism and judgement with strong work ethic
- 12+ years of experience in B2B sales, marketing, or related go-to-market programs experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and social collaboration skills (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of the cyber security industry preferred but not required
- Experience in a wide variety of marketing tactics a plus, including thought leadership activities, executive events and ABM tactics.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to present to senior executives
- The ability to conceive, initiate, develop and sell new ideas in a team environment
- Demonstrates creative energy and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience managing teams and individuals at varying levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility to work effectively with people at all levels
- Experience building relationships with senior cross functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a technical field is required, MBA preferred
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.