Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an CustomerService Representative to join our team in our Marlborough, MA office. As out Client Service Rep, you will handle research, resolve and respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from both external/internal clients. You will utilize the CRM system (SalesForce.com), and you will process client requests in a timely and accurate manner. You will communicate pertinent information to internal/external clients and you'll need to anticipate client needs and offer creative solutions. This is a fast pace, dynamic environment which deals directly with a diverse and demanding group of clients that expect a high level of support. See how you can contribute to our fat-growing organization below.
It is a temporary, long term contract role.
- Accepts Inbound/makes outbound calls with clients and you will provide email support for assigned products and services
- Provides product-specific education, including how it works, how to make modifications, compliance procedures, and broker-dealer-specific policies and procedures
- Reviews and researches previous and current account activity to resolve issues or answer questions
- Escalates cases that require deep research and troubleshooting to the technical support team
- Takes part in the troubleshooting communication or procedures as required by the technical team
- Provides formal product training using the Webcast medium to the clients. Prepares material. Schedules sessions. Monitors registrations. Sends out invitations. Confirms attendance. Documents attendees. Follows up with individuals as requires.
- Reviews and processes Content Management and Revisions.
- keeps up to date on client associations and compliance requirement
- Maintains ongoing communication with both internal and external customers for issues not resolvable on first contact.
- 2+ years in a customer service environment or equivalent experience
- Proven communication skills, ability to carry-on a positive conversation
- You should have the ability to adapt & embrace change on an ongoing basis Aptitude for technical hands on learning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Able to multitask and priotize items
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.