Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Population Health Coordinator to join our exciting and innovated organization!
Department: Care Management
Position: Full-time 38.75 hours per week
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
No weekends or holidays
This position requires occasional travel to our other Reliant Medical Groups sites.
Responsible for providing data coordination, and outreach for patient populations with chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension or asthma as well as preventive health screenings.
- High School diploma with additional specialized training preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to collaborate closely managers and other staff.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent individual problem solving skills and flexibility.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed.
- Proficiency with electronic medical record systems preferred, Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint required.
- Proficient with data manipulation including the ability to develop spreadsheets, build data tables and extract data.