Senior Manager, Digital Products Management
Senior Manager, Digital Product Management
Location: Needham, MA
Panera Bread is actively seeking a Senior Manager, Digital Product Management to help create truly elevated experiences for our customers across our consumer-facing ecommerce platforms. Panera is a leader in the use of technology to create innovative restaurant experiences for our guests. This role is critical to the continued growth of the brand.
In partnership with business leadership, the Sr Digital Product Manager will contribute to both large and small scale initiatives, assist in defining the roadmap for the program and advocate for both customer and business priorities throughout the organization. Product Managers help define and socialize the product vision from overall product strategy to day to day scope changes. They will have an acute sense of "what matters," leveraging data and insight to optimize the customer experience and partnering closely with stakeholders to ensure solutions create best in breed experiences for our users and maximize benefit to the organization. A successful Product Manager will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, at various stages of their development.
- Balance multiple objectives, projects and goals simultaneously
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project--- and is able to operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Own and manage execution against the product roadmap for set of key initiatives
- Identify unmet customer needs and develop feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs while driving adoption of Panera's digital platforms
- Lead cross-functional teams through the entire product development lifecycle, identifying creative solutions for problems that arise along the way
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project and work with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features & functionality.
- Develop supporting business cases, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Monitor key metrics and support analytics teams for continual optimization of the product and business plan
- Write and manage user stories as part of an Agile project framework that:
- directly support the primary objectives of the project
- are appropriate in size for iterative development
- include clear and specific acceptance criteria
take into account dependencies on other stories and/or projects & initiative
- Collaborating with design, business and technical team members to identify interdependencies, define and document requirements that adhere to technical constraints
- Develop test plans, monitor key metrics and support analytics teams for continual optimization of the product and business plan
- Partnering with key vendors and technology partners to solve technical and business challenges
- 5+ years of related e-Commerce / loyalty experience
- Experience with agile development
- Self-starter with strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to identify, manage and track dependencies across multiple initiatives and teams
- Technical proclivity to learn new systems / technology for future incorporation or integration to the digital experience
- Obsession with creating great customer experiences
Needham Support Center