Instructor - Hockey & Skating
Armstrong Arena - Plymouth, MA
Have a PASSION for ice sports? Understand the value of a GREAT customer service? Looking for a job in an industry made for FUN? FMC is looking for YOU!
Under the general supervision of each program's Supervisor, instructs groups and related lessons for FMC hockey and/or skating programs. General responsibilities will include interacting with children and adults, demonstrating proper skating techniques, and performing various customer experience related duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively uses customer service skills to control customer interactions.
- Educates the public to the habits and attitudes of safe ice activities.
- Accurately evaluates placements of students for skating instruction.
- Prepares/completes program documents like attendance, recommendations, etc.
- Enforcement of all rules regarding rink policies and operating procedures.
- Executes policies and procedures professionally and accurately.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for patrons and staff.
- Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the Program Supervisor on time.
- Attends scheduled staff meetings.
- Performs any other related or similar duty as assigned.
This is a part-time position. Most FMC programs are held in the afternoon, evenings and on weekends. Dates and times for programs may vary. FMC is looking for both Lead and Junior Instructors. Previous Instructor experience is preferred. Pay based on experience and industry qualifications.
Why work at FMC Ice Sports? Click here: