The CareOne at Randolph mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits• 401k Retirement Plan• Paid Time Off• Opportunities to advance and grow your career• And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
(LONG TERM CARE)
(SHORT TERM REHAB
Now Hiring – Respiratory Therapist – Randolph, MA
CareOne at Randolph
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing respiratory therapy under medical direction, in the treatment, management, control and diagnostic evaluation and care of patients with cardiopulmonary deficiencies and diseases. Job duties include but are not limited to:
Accurately complete all required paperwork daily.
Edit and print delivery tickets.
Enter all delivery information into system.
Help with inventory management.
Sign out all equipment from equipment inventory for scheduled patients.
- Resolve patient issues.
- Must be a CRT (Certified Respiratory Therapist) or RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist)
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must demonstrate problem solving skills
- Must be able to accommodate varying shift times, evening hours, and some Saturdays
- Must have knowledge of Excel and Access.
- 5 + years' experience
- Team Player