QR Code Link to This Post
The Retail Merchandiser is a part-time position that provides service to the Hallmark department in various retail stores.
* Product merchandising: You will handle all aspects of product merchandising within your assigned stores. You will use a Hallmark-issued, hand-held mobile device to replenish, straighten and track inventory of Hallmark products. This could include products placed inside the Hallmark department or within other areas of the store.
* Store employee and customer interaction: You must interact in a professional manner with store employees, store management and customers while in the store.
* Schedule: You must service the Hallmark department in your assigned stores between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. when store management is available. You must start your day prior to 11 a.m. if you are assigned a Walmart store.
SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TERRITORY
* Stores are located in the Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti areas.
* You will typically work 3 days each week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
* You will typically work 8-15 hours each week during non-seasonal times and 16-20 hours during busy holiday periods.
* Hours and work days may change at any time due to business needs.
* Store locations:
WALGREENS#5842 - 3255 WASHTENAW AVE, ANN ARBOR, MI, 48104-4201 (Once/Week)
WALGREENS#11156 - 419 E MICHIGAN AVE, YPSILANTI, MI, 48198-5658 (Once every other Week)
BARNES & NOBLE#2107 - 3235 WASHTENAW AVE, ANN ARBOR, MI, 48104-4201 (2x/Week)
TOYS R US#9270 - 3725 WASHTENAW AVE, ANN ARBOR, MI, 48104-5252 (Once every other Week)
USPS GREEN ROAD BRANCH# - 3000 GREEN RD, ANN ARBOR, MI, 48105-9998 (Once every other Week)
USPS SOUTH UNIVERSITY# - 1214 S UNIVERSITY AVE, ANN ARBOR, MI, 48104-2582 (Once/Month)
WALGREENS#15650 - 317 S STATE ST, ANN ARBOR, MI, 48104-2020 (3x/Week)
KROGER#365 - 3615 WASHTENAW AVE, ANN ARBOR, MI, 48104-5250 (Once/Week)
If you are interested in this position please apply at http://hallmark.candidatecare.com to be considered.Â I cannot consider you from a reply to this ad.Â
Hallmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.