QR Code Link to This Post
Letherer Truss and Wall Systems, a leader in the roof truss, floor truss and Wall industry is searching for an individual Maintenance Mechanic.
Perform preventative maintenance, inspections and minor & major repairs to equipment including forklifts and semi trucks and trailers.
Must be able to fix equipment in a timely manner to minimize downtime.
Understanding of electrical (3 phase power), hydraulics, brakes, welding, general maintenance is required.
The individual selected MUST BE TEAM-ORIENTED, motivated, have excellent attendance and like to work in a fast paced environment, as well as have the ability to perform heavy lifting. This position is a Safety Sensitive position.
Ordering parts and supplies to keep operations running.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE MAINTENANCE MECHANIC:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years maintenance experience in an industrial environment
- Frequent use of hand tools, power tools, and motorized vehicles
- Previous forklift and aerial lift experience
- Read and understand meters and gauges
- Read and understand instruction manuals and blueprints
- Basic knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics (air)
- Interpret data from troubleshooting
- Good communication and writing skills activities
- Ability to lift 10-75 pounds frequently
- Must have critical thinking skills and be able to work independently
- Custom fabrication skills are a must.
- Class A CDL is a plus.
Please reply with a resume or come to our office to fill out application.
851 Industrial Ct.
Clare MI, 48617