We are looking for compassionate and caring Massage Therapists who seek to enhance and apply their skills in a stable, positive and professional spa environment with lots of perks including continuing education credits.
If you believe that a customer's massage experience should be nothing less than OUTSTANDING, Hand and Stone wants to talk to you!!
- Proficiency in Swedish and Deep Tissue
- Treat clients in a professional caring manner
- Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs
- Provide clients with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an integral part of their overall wellness program
- Maintain detailed treatment records
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation and generous bonuses
- Flexible schedules - Full time or Part time available
- Growth opportunities
- Convenient location
- All supplies provided
- Free Training/Continuing Education
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (Neuromuscular, Myofascial, Trigger Point, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, Reiki, Deep Tissue).
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance