AspiraTM is looking for remote customer service agents. This is a remote position working from the comfort of your own home. We are looking for residents in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia to assist with our seasonal call volume.
Together with our customers, we're on a mission to cultivate a connected world through shared experiences. Our Work-At-Home Department has been connecting customers with camping, tours & activity reservations as well as hunting & fishing licensing needs across North America since 2006.
We supply equipment with preloaded programs needed to work, including a dial pad and headset for phone calls, keyboard, and mouse.
There are no out-bound calling or sales requirements; we pay hourly, paychecks are bi- weekly, direct deposit is available, and W2 provided.
What makes a successful Reservation and Licensing Sales Agent?
A quiet work environment that provides the following:
- Standard phone line. First choice is POTS/Analog phone landline. We can accept some cable/digital providers. Please, no cell, satellite or VoIP providers.
- High Speed internet connection and be able to be connected directly to the vendor's modem by Ethernet cable.
- Direct wire to modem and phone line accessible to your intended work station.
- Have a desk top monitor that is not an all-in-one computer, tablet, laptop or TV.
And be able to meet basic job duties that include:
- Accessing company programs and query information within the company data bases to meet customer requests.
- Assist your customers over the phone and/or chat and messaging with their requests, answer questions, and light trouble shooting.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines, and procedures.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Observe overall company policies, procedures, and maintain good attendance.
- Attend scheduled virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans.
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate remotely by phone, email and instant messaging (IM)
- Basic computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology
- Must be organized and self-motivated as well as highly responsive to communication
- Be able to provide a minimum of 25 hours of schedule availability, including weekend availability
- Be a resident in one of these states
- Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia
- Work and train from the comfort of your own home and save on transportation costs.
- Paid guided training.
- Internal growth opportunities
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with eight offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
AspiraTM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.