QR Code Link to This Post
Large Flint, MI apartment complex has an immediate opportunity for a Property Maintenance Manager.
The right applicant will work directly with the Property Office Manager, and communicate with the Property Owner on a daily basis.
This is a "Hands-on" supervisory position working closely with crew members.
Applicants must enjoy a challenge and be an "Out-of-the Box" thinker.
Applicants must have:
- Building Maintenance Experience Including Electrical, Plumbing & General Remodeling. Experience with Boilers Preferred.
- Knowledge of Construction
- Ability to Clearly Communicate and Work with Contractors, City Inspectors, and City Officials
- Strong Supervision Skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Top Organizational Skills and Communication Skills a Must
- Ability to Multi-task
- Attention to Details
For IMMEDIATE consideration forward your resume and daytime contact information.