Purpose: To provide good customer service, assist in the processing, stocking, and rotation of merchandise, accurately perform all sales transactions, and assist the store management in meeting sales and production goals.
- Be a positive role model for all employees, participants, and customers working with and for Goodwill.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Assist customers, vendors, program participants, and fellow employees in a courteous way.
- Provide friendly customer service to donors and assist in collecting donations and completing accurate paperwork for customer and store.
- Meet company standards in processing donations and new items to sell.
- Be accurate when using the cash register and responsible when handling transactions.
- Ensure that all products are stocked in the right areas for the right price.
- Ensure that the interior and exterior of the store is maintained.
- Be a team player.
- Work together with your supervisor to complete daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Display initiative and be able to work without close supervisor.
Must be able to reach, bend, twist, and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
Must be comfortable handling new and used items including but not limited to: clothing, furniture, dishes, shoes, books, and other items.
Must be able to follow all policies including but not limited to: safety, dress code, and purchasing items.