Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Meijer Starts with Me
What You'll Be Doing As Store Director, you will use your retail leadership and service expertise as a positive force for your store and your team's success. When you bring your 'A-Game' - Acknowledging, Assisting and Appreciating your customers - the 'WOW' moments will create meaningful experiences for our customers and team members. Do you have proven abilities to analyze financial data, provide excellent customer service, and develop future leaders? Are you open to considering opportunities in the Lansing, Kalamazoo and/or Flint Area? Join our team!
- You will use your skills to maximize sales and maintain fiscal responsibility.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout store operations.
- You will mentor and coach all team members and leaders to ensure goals are met and exceeded.
- You will ensure the store is properly staffed with well-trained team members as well as work to professionally develop existing team members.
- You will work to maintain all corporate, safety and regulatory procedures to provide a safe and stable work environment.
- To be a strong community partner by cultivating relationships in the local community to support the Meijer brand.
- Have earned a bachelor's degree or have the equivalent retail experience
- Have 5 years of retail/service industry experience
- Have 3 years of leadership experience including management of leaders with direct reports
- Minimum 3 years of retail leadership experience with General Merchandise and Grocery/Fresh experience preferred
- Experience in leading retail or service operation with $40 million minimum in annual sales revenue (through single or multi-unit responsibility) preferred
- Position may require lifting, carrying, and other physical acts.