Live Más and start you new career with Taco Bell!
At Great Lakes Taco, we pride ourselves on being industry leaders! We have some of the strictest food safety practices in the QSR world, hold the number one spot for SPEED in the state of Michigan, and pride ourselves on being a Clean and Safe environment, especially during these unprecedented times. We are ever adapting to the new normal in the QSR world, making sure employee and customer safety is a top priority.
That being said….
We want YOU to be part of our TEAM!
- Competitive Wages
- Period Bonus Opportunities
- A Path for Advancement
- Health Insurance Available per ACA Regulations
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Discounts
We want you to inspire your team, engage your customers, treat others as you want to be treated, grow sales and follow brand standards. The success of your day, week, month and year is ultimately in your hands, but always remember you achieve your results through your team. When they succeed, you succeed.
Think About It…
- Are you a foodie?
- Do you take your work seriously, but not yourself?
- Do you love your team like you love your family?
- Do you know how to inspire and engage?
- When you say thank you, do you mean it?
If you do, your Taco Bell Career can begin with us! Join our team and understand what it's like to be Hungry for Más.
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
You are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience. Key responsibilities include finding, hiring and developing Team Members and Shift Leads, conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire. You're also responsible for scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
Restaurant General Manager behaviors include:
- Ensuring the entire restaurant team is properly trained and developed.
- Interacting well with customers, Taco Bell management and the restaurant team.
- Resolving conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
- Making sure your team understands and acts on business priorities.