Vegetation Control Crew Members and Crew Leaders
Vegetation Control Crew Members are responsible for bed maintenance. This is a great starting position to learn our company and set yourself up for future advancement within the organization.
Crew Leaders are responsible for preparing equipment, directing, and developing their crews to ensure quality work is performed, caring for equipment and ensuring safety. In addition to leadership responsibilities, this is a hands-on position which allows you to take full ownership in accomplishing the work in the field.
Crew Member, you will be in the field developing the skills necessary to advance to a Crew Leader position. These are full-time, year-round career opportunities that transition into snow removal tasks in the winter.
Team Member Benefits
- Competitive base pay: $11-$13 per hour, based on experience
- Snow pay $18-$24+, based on experience
- Monthly Bonus Program that rewards performance (April - Nov)
- Company profit-sharing (paid out $350,000 to team members in 2019)
- Paid vacation days
- Best-in-Class Equipment and facilities
- Top tier customer properties to take pride in servicing
- Priority Health Medical Insurance Plans with Flex Spending
- Outstanding 401(k) plan, with up to 4% company match
- Training & Development opportunities
- Team Member assistance program
- Life, AD&D and LTD Insurance
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- No experience required for Crew Member position, we will train the right candidates
- 1+ year of professional experience working in the green industry is preferred for Crew Leader position
- A valid Driver's License and smart phone required
- Crew Leader requires a Chauffeur's license or the ability to obtain one
- Supervisory experience and skills required for Crew Leader position
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire to work with a team to accomplish goals
- Ability to bend, squat, and lift for long periods of time
- Able to work outdoors in a wide variety of conditions for an extended period of time
DJ's Landscape Management is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, new Team Members are required to pass a pre-employment drug test and participate in random drug tests during their active employment.
DJ's Landscape Management is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualification, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.