Do you have an eye for detail? The ability to catch what others don't? Are you a problem solver? This position requires you to review defects and reach out to external parties to correct the documents on closed loans.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Reviewing Suspension Reports and defect notifications
- Enter and maintain all data in LOS
- Effectively communicate with external parties to resolve defects via phone or email
- Follow processes to have documents corrected, verify all corrections and document properly
- Meet production, quality, and service goals.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Education: College preferred, High School graduate required
- Minimum of 1 year processing experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Basic experience with MS Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
- 6 months of mortgage experience
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
United Shore is a rapidly growing, family-owned company that feels very much like family. Our team is a diverse group of mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. And our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. We believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you'll love working here:
- Large, state-of-the-art fitness center with a full-size basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, plus Zumba and yoga classes
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch, and a dedicated food truck
- Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
- Convenience store featuring grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and indoor/outdoor café with Wi-Fi
- Escape room designed for team-building activities
- Indoor/outdoor putting greens
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with United Shore is "at-will." United Shore is an Equal Opportunity Employer.