Production Operator, Fresh Dough Facility
Production Operators perform food production tasks to create crave-able dough products that are distributed and baked daily in our over 2,100 bakery cafes. Production Operators are responsible for ensuring a safe, clean, GMP working environment while following rigorous procedures to ensure a deliciously consistent product. Production Operators will operate a variety of food manufacturing equipment including but not limited to mixers, molders, and dishwashers.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Demonstrated consistent prior employment in a fast paced environment is required
- Prior experience with manufacturing in an industry with an emphasis on quality, process control and safety is preferred
- Basic math skills
- Proven ability to work independently while performing a variety of production tasks
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends and holidays based on business need
Essential Physical Requirements
The following physical requirements must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation. The work environment requires tolerance to variations in temperature, wet conditions in dishwashing area, exposure to food products, and manufacturing equipment that includes a variety of controls and mechanisms.
- Ability to manipulate equipment utilizing manual dexterity
- Ability to stand, walk, squat, and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions
- Ability to push and lift items with varying degrees of weight. Occasional pushing of cabinets up to 400 pounds with or without assistance is required
- Ability to perform repetitive motion movements with upper extremities