QR Code Link to This Post
About the Organization: A Leader in precision micro-filter manufacturing, Recco Products is an independent supplier of aerospace-quality micro-filters. Collaboratively, our team prototypes, welds, machines, cleans, inspects, mentors and manages the production of fine metal filters that prevent wear particles and debris from compromising sensitive systems. From our fuel filters that keep aircraft controls running properly, to reducing pollution emissions from marine engines, our filters are a critical system component in Aerospace, Fluid Power, Power Generation and other industries.
We believe in Quality, Our Employees, Our Customers and True Partnership and are growing a culture that centers on these principles. In addition to on-site, hands-on training alongside manufacturing experts, we believe in growing our team members' skills through internal and external training opportunities. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, quarterly bonuses for strong performance, a 401K retirement plan and team member appreciation events.
Please visit our website: www.reccofilters.com for more information about our company.
Mission Statement: The Production Supervisor oversees scheduling for the department. Prior Supervision, Production Management, Scheduling or related experience is mandatory, at least 5 years. Prior experience working in a Manufacturing/Aerospace industry is preferred.
â¢Schedule production operations in a department with 10 - 15 employees
â¢Perform quality checks on parts after completed as required by customer
Location: Wayland, MI - Manufacturing Facility
Category: Hourly Non-Exempt Employee, full time
Shift: First (7:00am - 3:30pm)
Pay Range: $16.83 - $20.19 per hour, depending on experience, with insurance offered after 90 days.
Qualified candidates will possess the following minimum requirements:
◦ Due to ITAR standards, we can only consider American Citizens for this position.
◦ 5 years in a Supervisory capacity.
◦ Experience working in a scheduling role.
◦ Understanding of key metrics - planned/schedule attainment, fill rate, etc.
◦ Effective written and verbal communications skills.
◦ Strong analytical capabilities.
◦ Familiarity with ISO9000 and/or AS 9100 a plus
◦ Must have at least 20/20 vision - with vision correction aides (i.e. glasses, contacts)
◦ Must be able to schedule production to ensure deadlines are met.
◦ Attend weekly Scheduling meetings with other department supervisors.
◦ Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance starting on day 91.
◦ Paid Vacation and Holidays.
◦ Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonus.
◦ 401(k) plan.
◦ Tuition Reimbursement.
◦ Team Member Appreciation Events.