At a Glance
Are you a Virtual Reality enthusiast? Our elite team of Community Managers represent the cutting-edge technology of Facebook Oculus VR products. You will drive sales by demonstrating products to consumers, increasing awareness, and influencing how they play, learn, and experience the world around them. Your gaming experience, product knowledge and enthusiasm will allow you to engage and provide on-going training to retail sales associates and management.
As a Community Manager you will be responsible for representing Facebook by visiting retail locations in an assigned territory to drive sales, ensure the product is being represented correctly, and ensuring relationships within the stores are developed and maintained. This position will also be responsible for coordinating and executing promotional and special events, both in and out of your assigned territory. This full-time opportunity will be working Wednesday-Sunday and does include an auto allowance and benefits.
- Build strong relationships with retail stores on behalf of Facebook and in-turn drive sales of Oculus and Portal products
- Be the expert; fully understand the features and benefits of Oculus and Portal products
- Travel within assigned market to visit all stores in the territory according to the designated frequency
- Conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations for consumers focusing on Oculus and Portal products
- Provide on-going formal and informal training to retailers and store associates
- Maintain product displays and product functionality while in-store
- Create and implement promotional and special events
- Report competitive information in a timely fashion
- Complete all administrative duties in accordance with BDSmktg instructions
- Respond to supervisor requests and correspondence in a timely fashion
- Display a professional demeanor while representing the client and BDSmktg
- Strive to consistently meet sales goals and all program objectives.
- Assists with management of territory for seasonal and special events/programs to include but not limited to; coverage scheduling and part-time employee supervision if necessary.
- Other tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Minimum of 2 years related product experience
- 2-3 years retail/sales experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a field sales/retail environment
- Avid Gamer familiar with AR/VR technology
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel within a designated market
- Detail oriented
- Strong presentation skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Regularly sit, stand, walk, bend over, grasp, talk and/or hear, and drive
- Occasionally carrying and lifting office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Occasionally travel via flight or other modes of transportation
- Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
BDS Marketing, LLC. ("BDS") is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDSmktg is an award-winning retail marketing and sales agency. With 35 years of experience guiding customers through the buying journey, they are experts at influencing purchase decisions for the world's top brands. BDS offers fully integrated solutions that drive brand demand and sell-through: Research, Advocacy, Digital, Experiential, Readiness, and Environments. Founded in 1984, BDS is headquartered in Irvine, California with regional offices in New York City, New York; Chicago, Illinois; and Columbus, Ohio. BDS Marketing, LLC. is a division of BDS Solutions Group, LLC. For more information, visit http://www.bdsmktg.comxqttzadavcxcbszsqyautyfrbst.