The Project Manager Position
TheProject Managerwill play a vital role in the organization and completion of all assigned projects from the ground up. They will oversee and manage multiple field projects simultaneously that vary in scope and change daily. The Project Manager will be focused, forward thinking and flexible. They will always find a way to deliver on-time projects that exceed client expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who has strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and will thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Modify plans and adjust schedules daily, weekly and beyond
- Reallocateresources, people, and equipment as the business dictates
- Ability to manage multiple projects that havevarying phases of work and a broad variety of contract values
- Collaborate with crew and all involved parties to ensure sufficient deployment andsuccessful completion of work
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors as necessary
- Written and verbal communication with clients and teams
Why work for PK Contracting
The Company offers a family-like, high-energy environment that is dedicated to exceeding client expectations.When you work for PK you feel connected with the rest of the team and have regular interactions with leadership.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Abilities for the Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field
- 5 years of Construction Management experience
- Experience with MDOTis a plus
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies and industry-best practices
Compensation, Benefits, and Structure for the Project Manager
The position is full-time with a competitive salary that is dependent on skills and experience. The Company provides an excellent benefit package that includes medical insurance, a retirement plan, paid time off, and training and development opportunities.
The Recruitment Process for the Project Manager
The recruitment process will include phone interviews, in-person interview, assessments, and a pre-employment background check and drug test. The process is designed to ensure that the best hiring decision is made for both the Company and the candidate.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer!