Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)- All Shifts, up to a 1000 Bonus
Join our friendly and experienced team! Here at Lake Ridge Care Center, we take pride in the longevity of our employees. We love to promote within! Our Director of Nursing started here as an CNA and grew into her position, as well as our AL Housing Director, who started her career as a care attendant. We value teamwork and we're not afraid to roll up our sleeves to help out when it is needed. You don't want to miss this opportunity to join our team!
Our 5-star rated, 56-bed facility is currently seeking dedicated Part-Time and Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents' lives. We are seeking individuals who are team players and who are also comfortable working independently. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for up to $1,000 Bonus!
We offer scholarship opportunities, tuition reimbursement, and CNA reimbursement for new CNAs!
There are Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available. Shifts: Day, Evening, or Night. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
There is a $4 shift differential for night shift!!!
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Annual Wage Increases!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
- Virtual interviews taking place now!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current CNA certificate in Minnesota or in the process of transferring certification required.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Must complete ongoing education and attend monthly in-services to keep current on regulations.
Bonus points for...
- Long term care experience preferred, but not required.
Lake Ridge Care Center is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!