Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud SubsidizedIndependent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Server/Housekeeping Assistant Position Available - Auburn Courts
Full-Time Days:72 hours every two weeks: hours from 6am-2:30pm
**$13.45-14.95 per hour (depends on experience)
TheServer/Housekeeping Assistantperforms the combinedduties of dining servicesand housekeeping for residents of our Assisted Living facility in Chaska, MN.
- The homemaker willassist with servingfood in a timely manner, maintaining high quality of standards and service for the residents within the facility.
- Assist with residents as the need arises.
- Assumes general responsibility for kitchen areas and cleanliness within facility.
- Assists with serving resident meals, snacks, and nourishments.
- Plans and facilitates activities for elders and the household that involve food preparation or other activities specific to the kitchen.
- Performs housekeeping duties to maintain cleanlinessin designated areas such as resident living spaces, common areas, and other areas as assigned
- Entry level- trainingprovided.
- Experiencewith residential services for the elderly is desirable.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AH&S's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer