Our message is simple: We exist to Feed People's Lives with Más. That means that sometimes you just gotta kick up some dirt, make some waves, blaze some trails, burn up the night, be the first one to head out and the last one to turn in, try what you've never tried before, make a play, and let it ride. If you never do this, you'll never know! At Taco Bell, we hope you'll discover your own way to Live Más!
Your role as a Shift Leader is to support the restaurant and the General Manager by running great shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems and are willing to help and guide others.
Shift Leader Responsibilities
- Ensuring Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner
- Ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit
- Interact with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
- Be knowledgeable about menu items and promotions
What's in it for you?
- Flexible scheduling
- Top pay in the industry
- Bonus program!
- Education programs, including GED and Tuition Reimbursement offerings
- Scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered for all positions – even part-time!
- Free food!
- Vacation Time (Paid Time Off)
- Vacation Donation Program
- Border Family Cares Program
- Border Smiles Program
- An incredible culture that encourages career growth and support
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."