At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 40 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team!
As an acute behavioral services manager, you are responsible for providing leadership for Dungarvin's Acute Behavioral Services, these programs support people with challenging behavioral and mental health needs. In this role, you will supervise a team of mental health program directors who directly oversee the programs and staff. Our programs are located across Minnesota. Travel would be required for this position.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A four-year degree inbehavioral science, or related field
- 6000 hours (3 years full time)ofexperience supervising programs for people with behavioral and serious persistent mental health needs
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer