Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Essential Job Duties
- Properly greet customers in person or on the phone, determine their needs, and immediately respond by providing guidance and assistance as required.
- Handle walk-in customer pay estimates, adjusted claim estimates, and preliminary DRP and/or DRP drive-in estimates as/if assigned. Prepare estimates, capture repairs, pre-order parts, or schedule repairs as needed. Follow up on non-captured repairs
- Demonstrate competence in all areas of Customer Service, Client Management, Repair Management, and Levels 1-3 Collision Damage Estimating.
- Effectively communicate with customers, clients, team mates and vendors to ensure correct and efficient repairs while adhering to all Caliber and client guidelines and SOPs.
- Assist Service Advisors by handling drop-offs, mapping/marking and photographing vehicles, arranging customer transportation, preparing paperwork and performing active customer deliveries.
- Effectively utilize all computer programs related to Caliber's Customer Service, Client Management, Repair Management, and Levels 1-3 Collision Damage Estimating
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time and be able to walk, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, and/or crouch frequently
- Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds