Coloplast has a new opportunity to join the Operations team as an Operator on 2nd shift in North Mankato, MN. You can expect to operate skin care production equipment with compliance to GMPs and ISO standards while assisting in packaging and filling of product to ensure readiness for customer satisfaction. Positions start at $14.00/hour. As a full time Coloplast employee, you have the opportunity to become eligible for our standard benefit package which currently includes health insurance, dental, vision, a 401K plan, and a PTO plan of 17 days per year.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Package all containers in the proper labeled cartons as instructed by the work order, while maintaining a high degree of integrity in Coloplast packaging
- Check cap torques and weights as specified by the work orders
- Label each filled pallet of finished product to facilitate organized storage of finished goods inventory
- Assist in operation of filling equipment-such as inserting sprayers, etc
- Understand, follow, and complete work orders to correctly package the product
- Perform various quality inspections necessary for production
- General good housekeeping practices of packaging area
- Apply continuous improvement approach to packaging area
- Operate Packaging Equipment
- Compliance to cGMPs and ISO standards
- Package product to Coloplast standards ensuring all are releasable, correct and ready for the consumer
- Perform related duties as requested
- ERP experience with ERP systems (Enterprise One preferred)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Veeva
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and implement department procedures.
- Must lead by example and demonstrate professionalism and pass skill and knowledge onto other team members
- Ability to lead by example and assist team members
- Knowledge of materials, machines, tools, and production steps
- 1-3 years packaging or machine operating experience
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures, health and safety regulations, plans and interdepartmental relationships
- Setup of skin care to prepare materials for production line
- Clean and sanitize skin care manufacturing equipment, as required
- Ensure that the working environment is neat and orderly
- Follow all FDA regulations and cGMP guidelines, including the filling out of all necessary documents to ensure compliance-such as cleaning logs
Environmental, Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- This position will support Coloplast Manufacturing EHS Goals and Objectives:
- Comply with company standards for environment, health, and safety.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12,000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Visit us on Coloplast.com.
Watch the film. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.
Coloplast is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) which means we employ and promote individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, status with regards to public assistance or any other protected classification.