This position is responsible for controlling inventory of TRA units, supporting operations, setting the sale for TRA vehicles, and performing general operations support for TRA business.
- Manage relationships with accounts, maintaining effective communications and ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles. Provide quality service and assist in resolving problems.
- Perform light mechanical work on TRA vehicles as needed.
- Control inventory of TRA vehicles, organize and maintain the vehicles by ensuring they have been scanned regularly.
- Verify that the proper stickers are placed in the proper location and vehicle marking is correct.
- Ensure that sale vehicles are properly received and scanned, and correctly moved to the next staging area. Set sales for TRA vehicles including numbering and sticker.
- Make sure that any vehicles flagged for work are moved in a timely manner. Assist in vehicle movement as necessary to ensure a smooth operational process.
- Communicate with various departments to ensure proper vehicle movement is made (i.e., sale ready or recon ready).
- Conduct sale line audits, make corrections, and provide feedback to leadership.
- Perform vehicle/lot turn processes in the AS400 or via portable terminal (PT).
- Obtain and utilize thorough understanding of vehicle check-in process, work order process flow, routing label, and overall lot layouts.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in salvage operations, vehicle reconditioning, general auto body knowledge, etc. preferred.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Effective communication and organization skills required.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to utilize a portable terminal, brick, etc. preferred.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential.