Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our "team members, candidates, and operational" strategies to support Wells Fargo's business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the ER Solutions team consulting with managers and team members.
As an Employee Relations Consultant on the ER Solutions Team, you will be responsible for the communication, guidance and education of core and common Employee Relations (ER)/HR policies. You will provide support and consultation that champions company policy, vision and values, while maintaining a focus on risk mitigation. This role also requires an adaptable approach in order to consult with a variety of leadership personalities, communication styles and expectations. This position acts as an independent, confidential resource providing clients with analysis of facts, conclusions and recommendations as appropriate. Responsibilities do include navigating a number of different technologies and a significant amount of documentation for record keeping.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide counsel and assistance to team members and all levels of management on complex ER issues.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and required documentation of activities in case management system to ensure quality employee relations records and metrics.
- Research ER trends and issues and provide consult to managers in order to build a correct action and ongoing monitoring plan.
- Collaborate with other centers of excellence such as HR Business Partners, the Law Department, and/or Internal Investigations.
- Provides front-line support in the prevention, investigation, resolution, and referral of complex ER problems.
- Identification and analysis of ER issues, of a diverse scope, that require in-depth review of broadly defined policies, practices and legislation in order to evaluate overarching risk with consult and decisions.
- Maintain ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage competing priorities, includes ability to handle a large number of cases at one time.
- Exercise sound judgment and expertise within broadly defined policies and practices.
- Conduct dispute reviews to include corrective action and performance reviews
Locations: Candidate must sit within a commutable distance to one or the following locations and be willing to work in the office as scheduled and/or needed. Dallas, TX; San Antonio, TX; Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Phoenix, AZ; Denver, CO; Salt Lake City, UT and Portland, OR. Relocation assistance is not available for these positions.
- Multiple openings across the ER Solutions team available supporting all of Wells Fargo's lines of business and support functions.
- Multiple Hiring Managers. Position will report to any one of the ER Managers across the team(s) that have an open position(s).
WHEN APPLYING REMINDERS:
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member that cannot receive internal emails, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network
- Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 2+ years of employee relations experience, human resources experience, or a combination of both.
- 2+ years of employee relations experience
- 3+ years of experience applying knowledge of policy, employment laws and regulations to solve a problem Comprehensive knowledge and application of policies, state and federal employment laws and regulations
- 3+ years of experience analyzing employee relations trends, issues, and provide consultation to build employee relations solutions such as corrective action and ongoing monitoring plans
- Ability to manage a high volume of Employee Relations cases
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Strong influence skills
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Ability to work independently
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Experience utilizing multiple technologies to research and identify information, manage cases and provide documentation in order to support and defend decisions
- Experience using a case management system
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.