Wealth Enhancement Group® is a comprehensive wealth management firm with $15 billion* in assets under management. Founded in 1997 in Minneapolis, MN, Wealth Enhancement Group has 32 office locations across the U.S. and serves clients across more than 40 states.
Through our Roundtable team approach, Wealth Enhancement Group delivers truly comprehensive financial guidance by bringing together all the specialists our clients need, all under one roof, covering all core aspects of wealth management.
Our Corporate Headquarters in Plymouth, MN is looking for an experienced Tax Administrator to support and deliver the timely and accurate processing of tax returns that are contracted through the WETCS department. Work with WEG advisors to promote the tax offerings and work with their clients.
This position supports the administrative functions of Wealth Enhancement Tax & Consulting Services. The ideal candidate has at least years of similar experience in a tax preparation business and displays the following skills: quick aptitude for directive tasks, effective multi-tasker, enjoyment for variety, desire for efficient digital workflows, and energy for professional growth.
- File prep and coordination
- Maintain tax process work log
- Scan documents into CCH software
- Scan or file documents (notices, e-mails, copy of mailing receipts)
- Initiate and complete the Service Agreement and Engagement Letter process including follow-up
- Mail certified packages for estimates, notices, and/or client tax returns
- Use resources for basic client knowledge (mailing address, phone number, how to mail)
- Managing the organize process (printing, collating, mailing, etc.)
- Manage client information in Salesforce; communicate to appropriate financial advisor team should an address need to be updated
- New client set up in Document
- Support quoting of tax returns process
During Tax Season
- Receive client tax documents, prep for scanning
- Scan tax docs using OCR software
- Update and manage tax workflow process
- Complete the e-Filing process for tax returns
- Confirms the acceptance of the e-File, print, scan, and file in Tax Tool (i.e.Document)
- Follow up with preparer/signer on rejected tax returns
- Generates and mails client packages
- Ensures accuracy with clear instructions and envelopes for tax packages
- Save copy of tax return to Salesforce
- Organizes and archives prior year's tax return
- Preparer's tax organizers for client mailing
- Assist with billing process
- Insures all collateral materials are stocked and ready for tax preparation season
Education | Skills
- 5+ years as a tax administrator in a tax preparation business
- High School Diploma
- 2 years office/administrative experience
- Detail oriented; ability to multitask and prioritize work flow and projects; able to work with deadlines and be flexible
- Professional interactions with internal departments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adaptable to a matrix team environment
- Fluent in operation of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with CCH tax software suite (preferred, but not required): Pfx, Document, Autoflow, etc.
- Ability to work as a Team Member; positive solution-focused attitude.
- The ability to stand or sit for long periods of time, to use the telephone and computer systems.
- File documents in high or low cabinets
- Ability to lift 10 pounds
Should you need reasonable accommodation when completing the application form or during the selection
process, contact the Human Resources Department at 763-417-1700
Information provided on this application will be kept confidential and only be shared with those involved in the selection process.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
View Company Information
To see other positions, click here.