Are you a compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) seeking to have a significant impact in the lives of others, especially those with memory loss? Emerald Crest of Shakopee is currently seeking compassionate individual to work Full-Time in our facility. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $5,000 Bonus!
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Full-Time Evening shift position that is benefit eligible.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities:
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Work to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Administer medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manage medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Document care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notify Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitor nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) skills and requirements:
- Must be a LPN in good standing and licensed in Minnesota.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and solve problems.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental benefits/Full time employees
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
Emerald Crest, a ministry of Cassia, specializes in Memory Care of the geriatric population. As a Emerald Crest employee you will learn and gain valuable knowledge about Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!