At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 40 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team!
Working directly as a home health and companion care provider, you will be able to assist in a residential, group home or day program setting. DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Must be a registered nursing assistant who has completed an approved nursing assistant program with the Minnesota Department of Health Nursing Assistant Registry OR must have successfully completed a registered nurse (RN) or licensed practical nursing (LPN) education but who did not complete the licensing requirements through the board of nursing OR Be a current student in a nursing program for RN or LPN and have completed half of the program, incuding clinical courses in caring for an individual with physical and medical limitations OR hold a current licens or previous license as an RN or LPN in good standing with the state's Board of Nursing
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer