Do you have a passion for leading others? Do you enjoy sales and customer service? Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
If so, this may be your next role!
Our retail sales managers are responsible for overseeing 1-3 sales zones within the store. Within each zone they are responsible for creating a consistent customer experience, trip assurance, and visual merchandising of product.
- The Retail Sales Manager will focus on key areas of store operations: Team Members, Customer Experience, Sales Growth, Customer Readiness, Store POG execution and integrity.
- Responsible for consistent execution of customer readiness standards to ensure trip assurance for customers.
- Responsible for maintaining the Fleet Farm standards for in-stock levels and trip assurance.
- Ensure all end caps, merchandise displays, and shelves are visually appealing, clean and have appropriate signage.
- Teach, train, coach and mentor team members to ensure consistent sales and customer service techniques and best practices are utilized.
- Develop and execute individual development plans for each of their direct reports.
- In conjunction with the loss prevention team, support all efforts to reduce shrink activity through education, awareness and compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of prior retail, managerial experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build teammate relationships.
- Able to direct and motivate a diverse teammate population that includes full-time and part-time employees.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively in implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
- Be comfortable speaking and conducting training.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!